PDF Printing Issues in FrameMaker 11

Abungu, Salome (TTI Mpls) Salome.Abungu at ThieleTech.com
Wed Aug 22 14:57:44 PDT 2012

Well, the print function stopped working again for us today. My co-worker and I can't make PDFs. I'm at my wits end. This printing issue FM11 is seriously putting us behind when it comes output. I was contacted by Adobe as a result of Yves e-mail. If any of you are experiencing the same thing, then contact TCS Support tcssup at adobe.com<mailto:tcssup at adobe.com>. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Salome Abungu