OT: Windows 7 operating systems, Windows Explorer failing to display files

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:29:45 PDT 2012

I had that for a while. You forgot to mention whether you have a 64-bit
computer. I think the problem by me was when I transferred a file using
a 32-bit program. Windows Explorer, which I assume is 64-bit on a 64-bit
OS, didn't always display the file. I haven't noticed in a while, so
maybe a Windows update took care of it.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133