OT: Windows 7 operating systems, Windows Explorer failing to display files

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Mon Aug 27 11:03:55 PDT 2012

2012-08-27-01T18:05Z

Thanks to all who have responded so far.  I hope to hear from more of you soon.

Below, Shmuel correctly points out that I failed to specify whether the operating systems are 32- or 64 bit.

Both at work and at home, the operating systems are Windows 7, 64-bit.

Further, one respondent reported having experienced this behavior for some years when using the Windows XP operating system.  I did not experience this behavior when I had Windows XP, so "our mileage has varied (OMHV)."

Regards,
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer
General Dynamics C4 Systems, Inc.
Logistics Department, Logistics Section
1700 Magnavox Way, Suite 200     We'll hit your targets from here.(tm)
Fort Wayne, Indiana  46804-1552; US
tel:  260-434-9620	fax:  260.434.9501 / 9509
dave.stamm at gdc4s.com     http://www.gdc4s.com/

This message and / or attachments may include information subject to GDC4S S.P. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies.  Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.   Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.