greenfield and new structure

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Sat Dec 1 07:33:43 PST 2012

But surely somehow the para tags get mapped to elements for PDF output?
When I publish a procedure to PDF, suppose I want the steps to have 0pt
above, 6pt after, etc - the stuff I usually set up in the paragraph
designer. How do the elements get that information en route to becoming a
PDF?  I want to know how to set that up, too.
And then I want to publish the same content to HTML, with different
presentation. Now that I separate the presentation form the structure, I
have misplaced where the presentation layer went...
<still scratching head>
john

--

*John Sgammato  *

Documentation Architect

*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com

*w* +1-781.890.2950 x7652

    *Recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than you're paying now.*