Running FrameMaker on Mac workstations

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Dec 10 05:25:27 PST 2012

Hi Dave,

Some answers:

1. The latest native FrameMaker version for Mac was 7 or 7.1.

2., 3. You run virtualization software like Parallels or Fusion on the Mac
so you can install Windows and Windows programs. Then you can run the any
version of FrameMaker that will run on Windows.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045