"Use Condition Indicators setting is inconsistent"

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Wed Dec 12 09:32:10 PST 2012

You have one or more conditions in one or more files. One or more of these conditions is set to display the condition indicators in one or more of these files.

Remove the conditions, set the condition indicators the same across all files, and you'll be free of the messages.

Remember to also look at any files from which you import formats.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
technical communication | online training | eLearning

twitter: @mattrsullivan
phone: 714 960-6840