"Use Condition Indicators setting is inconsistent"

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:57:07 PST 2012

It means one of two things:

1. The conditions that are *selected* to be viewed in each file are not
the same throughout the book. (Even if you do not apply the conditions
to any text, there still can be conditions defined in the file.)

2. You have conditions that are defined in some, but not all, files.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133