Index not generating as expected

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Fri Dec 14 09:46:52 PST 2012

Hello Framers,

The master page for my Index looks correct. In other words, it's a two
column page with no side head. When I generate my book, the Index
displays with a 1.5 inch side head. I copied the entire book from last
year's project, where the Index still generates as I'd like (2 columns,
no side head). I've compared the master pages for the two projects and
they look the same to me.

Does anyone have a suggestion please as to how I can remove the side
head from the Index pages for the new project?

I'm using Frame 7.2 on a Windows 7 (32 bit) machine.

David Millis
Drake Software