Index not generating as expected

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 15 08:57:49 PST 2012

I have had a similar problem in the past where the first page of the index wouldn't format into columns, but anything past the first page would. In that case, this is what I did:

On the body page of the first page of the index, hold the CTRL key down and select the frame.

Right-click on the frame.

Choose Object Properties.

In the dialog box that appears, you should be able to turn the side head off and turn the columns for that page on.

Nadine