Index not generating as expected

Harro de Jong Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com
Mon Dec 17 00:58:11 PST 2012

When you're on the master pages of the offending file and go to View-Body pages, do you get a prompt to keep/remove master page overrides?

IIRC sometimes it helps to import the master pages from your template again, or even import from the index file itself. Select 'remove overrides'.

Kind regards,

Harro de Jong