Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Dec 21 08:38:32 PST 2012

I've had far fewer problems with FM10 once I gave up on rearranging
windows and dialog boxes, though that means I waste a lot of time
collapsing dialog boxes to show the full paragraph tag list.

Adobe's profound incompetence is I think best shown by their redoing
the UI but not changing the fixed-size dialogs such as the
cross-reference one.