FM GUI

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Dec 24 07:40:05 PST 2012

On 21/12/2012 11:38 AM, Robert Lauriston wrote:
> I've had far fewer problems with FM10 once I gave up on rearranging
> windows and dialog boxes, though that means I waste a lot of time
> collapsing dialog boxes to show the full paragraph tag list.

My most-used FM 10 feature is "Reset Workspace", which closes all those
damn pods and leaves me with just the catalogs I want to see.  I only
wish FM would take my word for it instead of questioning my intention
every single time. ("Are you *sure* you want to...")

s.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator