FrameMake 9 unresponsive

Roman Banks banks_roman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 07:24:00 PST 2012

Hi Karen,

I agree with Rick that FM9 is buggy, but I don't think the problem you describe is caused by FM. This may sound strange, but your graphics card drivers can be the cause of the problem. I suggest you open the Event Viewer and check if there aren't any related system error messages.

Kind regards,
Roman