Variables and Character Formats SOLVED

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Feb 6 09:50:07 PST 2012

I've decided that the best approach is to have multiple (generally 2) versions of the Variables: one that simply handles the upper/lowercase issue and another that also handles any additional Char Tag issues.

Not all products will require 2 Variables as they don't all need to have Char Tags applied. Most situations are handled with the char formatting as part of a Para tag.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Alison