Phantom character format override in FrameMaker 10

Joseph Lorenzini jaloren at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:51:10 PST 2012

Hi all,

I am using the "Find Character Format Override" option in the find dialog
box. I am constantly getting a hit on the paragraph where a text inset is
inserted. If the paragraph is "Body", then it does not find an override. If
however the paragraph format is anchor, then it does find an override. I am
at a loss as to why one paragraph format causes a "character format
override" to be found while the other does not. I have verified that the
text inset does NOT contain a character format override.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joseph Lorenzini