Framemaker 8 hangs

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Tue Feb 21 12:09:05 PST 2012

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:18:24 -0500, David Cadoch
<David.Cadoch at presagis.com> wrote:

>I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone has
>experienced Adobe version 8.00 hang during 2 specific
>operations:
>*         Hi-lighting text with the mouse
>*         Minimizing a window
>The work environment  is Windows 7 - 64 bit, however Frame
>is installed in the Program Files (x486) directory.

As another data point, I use Frame 8 all the time
on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit without any problems.
Check your Help | About and make sure you are using
Frame 8.0p277.  If not, download and install (in order)
whatever patches you are missing from Adobe's site.

No need to use compatibility settings for Frame 8!

HTH!