Framemaker 8 hangs

LGLists Lists at techcomplus.com
Mon Feb 20 16:26:11 PST 2012

David,

I’ve seen the same thing when highlighting with a mouse with my installation
of FM 8 on Win 7 64-bit. I don’t recall ever having that problem in all the
years I used FM 8 on Win XP.

I don’t think this really fixed it, but I did find that I was missing an
update. I believe the latest version is 8.0p277. Make sure you have that.

If you find a solution, please let us know.

I’ve not noticed the minimize window problem.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
 <http://www.techcomplus.com/> www.techcomplus.com