Book window displays file path

Andy Smith (WFL) andy.smith at wingedfeet.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 08:41:16 PST 2012

Hi

For some reason when I create a book I'm getting the full path in the book
window instead of just the file name. I've created loads of books before and
always only had the file name. Is there some setting that I've checked? I've
looked at the help and it makes mention of an icon to "Display filenames or
heading text in the book window" but I can't see the icon anywhere.

Andy W. Smith
Winged Feet Ltd.,
Technical Writing, Documentation and Copywriting Services,
Hemel Hempstead,
England.

Please do not use the registered office address for general correspondence,
instead please phone or email for a postal address.
Registered Office: 83 High Street, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 3AH.
Winged Feet Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3622021