Book window displays file path

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Thu Feb 23 05:37:44 PST 2012

I thought I remembered seeing some option like that too, but I can't find where it gets toggled on/off. The icon that the help is talking about is in the book's "toolbar" - it just toggles the names of the files that make up the book between their file name and header text - it has no effect on the display of the book's full path and filename.