FM --> MIF2Go --> Kindle? - SUCCESS

MamaRed Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:50:25 PST 2012

Thanks so much for posting your updates and progress. I just got another
project from a client today (although the source file is Word and I'm
debating whether I bring into Frame or "just" deal with it). It is always a
treat to pick up a few tips and tricks that make life easier.

One thought on your paragraph:

"I looked into putting the doc on the Amazon Kindle store, but that is much
more of a hassle than you might expect, and I am still waiting to see if
there is a way to post it for free. If you use the Kindle Direct program,
you must charge a minimum of $1.99 or $2.99 depending on which of two
confusing options you choose. I have an email in to Amazon support for help
with that."****

One tip for this that I've read about, although not tried, is making the
book available somewhere else for free (if that is what you intend to do).
Then go back to the Kindle listing in Amazon and check the box "found
cheaper elsewhere". Maybe that would work for you?

Many blessings

MamaRed, navigating the world of ebooks without a device at the moment!