FW: Unavailable fonts and greyed out section numbering tab

Andy Smith (WFL) andy.smith at wingedfeet.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 05:37:15 PST 2012

Thanks for the various responses on my unavailable fonts question from last week. In the end I went with the simplest suggestion from Debra below.

I'm now able to update the book and the page numbering now works across all the files.

I am still trying to figure out why the options on the section tab are greyed out. I had hoped that updating the book would fix this but it hasn't. I'll investigate further and if I still can't figure it out I'll start a new thread with some proper detail.

Thanks again for the support.