TCS 3.5 RH not playing nice

Ben Allums allums at webworks.com
Fri Jan 6 08:35:46 PST 2012

On 1/2/2012 9:24 PM, hessiansx4 wrote:
> One of my colleaguesopened an existing RH project, using the new TCS
> 3.5, to generate WebHelp. Even after applying our stylesheet (and all
> other templates we typically apply) some of the .css styles are
> completely off (especially numbering and bullets). Have any of you
> experienced this? If so, what did you do to fix it?

DISCLAIMER: I work for WebWorks.

Any chance you are generating from an unstructured FrameMaker source?

Last I checked, RoboHelp exports the numbered and bulleted paragraphs as
a table (similar to what we do in some cases).  However, their markup
may not exactly match the source document layout.

Ben Allums
allums at webworks.com