Anchored Frame/Pagination bug?

Lynn Gold lgold at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 10 15:44:02 PST 2012

I'm using FrameMaker 10.  In several chapters I have a Figure Title tag
containing an Anchored Frame set to anchor "Below the Current Line" and
"Left."

When the Anchored Frame is larger than the amount of space left on the
page, instead of putting the frame below the text on the next page, FM 10
puts the Figure Title on one page and the Anchored Frame on the next page.

Using "Keep with next paragraph" on the Figure Title paragraph has no
effect; it still remains on the previous page.

Have I found a bug, or is there something I need to be doing differently?

Thanks,

Lynn Gold
Information Developer
IBM, Santa Clara, CA