FrameScript Run Error

Anton David anton at xlated.com
Wed Jan 11 04:52:24 PST 2012

Hello everybody,

I am running FM7.0 on XP Pro SP3.

Until a while ago no problem but now when I run the FrameScript
SaveBookAsMif.fsl I get the following error:

FrameScript: Run Error (Missing Script) on command (SET) At Line(19) in
File(C:\Programmi\ElmSoft\FrameScript5_70\SampleScripts\SaveBookAsMif.fsl)

Missing Subroutine--Cannot find script--DocUtils (Line(19) Col(0) in
File(C:\Programmi\ElmSoft\FrameScript5_70\SampleScripts\SaveBookAsMif.fsl))

On Line 19 of the script I find the following:
 Set gvDocVar = eDocUtils.DocIsOpenAlready{gvCompVar.Name};

Any idea of how to solve this issue?

Thank you

Anton David
Localization PM