How to make it possible to fix copy paste from Word into FrameMaker 9 ?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Jan 13 04:59:35 PST 2012

Hi Bjørn,

There are two maker.ini files with later versions of FrameMaker. One is in
the Program Files > FrameMaker folder (as before), but there is another one
in the Users area. I am not sure the exact path, but if you search for
maker.ini on your C: drive, both of them should come up. The key/value pair
you are looking for will be in one of them. Please let me know if you have
any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-659-8267