Fixed copy paste as text into FrameMaker 9

Brian Emrich BEmrich at phoenixcon.com
Fri Jan 13 07:21:07 PST 2012

I had made this ini edit previously but placed TEXT first in the line.
What is the difference between TEXT and UNICODE TEXT in regards to a paste
format? How can one paste unicode text into a non-unicode font or vice
versa? I've been using unicode fonts and it seems to work OK as TEXT,
although occasionally, I do have an issue. It is FM and unicode so I
expect a few issues.  :-)

Any insight is appreciated.

Brian