Recommended graphic file format for single-sourcing from Frame to Robohelp?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 14 11:47:16 PST 2012

Or don't put text in your images. ;-)

We don't include text in our images for translation purposes.

Further to Mike's comment: http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/internet/2002/jpg_gif_png.asp

Nadine

If, as you say,  your content contains screenshots or other graphics that contain text, I would not choose JPG as the output format. It tends to put artifacts around the text, making it less legible. Use GIF or PNG instead. Use JPG for photographs.