Recommended graphic file format for single-sourcing from Frame to Robohelp?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sat Jan 14 14:28:54 PST 2012

Agreed (inre using *any* solid color region with high contrast - like one color text on a different color background) with JPG format. Use it for photographs only.

I would also not use GIF if there was a potential for more than 256 colors in the image - it is not supported as far as I recall.

PNG allows for background transparency support too.