Remove structure from flow

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:35:05 PST 2012

Hi Wim

Nope, formats are created automatically, but I can't figure out how this is
done. And the FrameMaker Help doesn't really help me either:

"To remove all elements from a document:
Choose Special > Remove Structure from Flow. If the document has additional
structured flows, repeat this command for each flow.
FrameMaker removes all elements from the current text flow. If the
formatting was created or modified by format change lists in the element
catalog, the removed elements become format overrides in the document.
Note: If you want to create named formats for each removed element
variation and save them in the catalog, use the Create & To remove all
elements from a document:
Choose Special > Remove Structure from Flow. If the document has additional
structured flows, repeat this command for each flow.
FrameMaker removes all elements from the current text flow. If the
formatting was created or modified by format change lists in the element
catalog, the removed elements become format overrides in the document.
Note: If you want to create named formats for each removed element
variation and save them in the catalog, use the Create & Apply Formats
command.Apply Formats command."

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu