FrameMaker 10 workspaces and access to panels

Andy Smith (WFL) andy.smith at wingedfeet.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 09:29:36 PST 2012

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to tell FrameMaker 10 allow me to use
all the panels in one single workspace? I'm trying to find my way around and
it's really difficult to find where that elusive function is if I can't see
all the panels. Switching between different workspaces isn't going to cut
it. I seem to remember that in FrameMaker 9 all the panels were listed in
the Window menu and you just ticked the ones you wanted to be see.

Andy W. Smith
Winged Feet Ltd.,
Technical Writing, Documentation and Copywriting Services,
Hemel Hempstead,
England.

Tel: 01442 391333

Please do not use the registered office address for general correspondence,
instead please phone or email for a postal address.
Registered Office: 83 High Street, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 3AH.
Winged Feet Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 3622021