The font information has changed:- query

Rob Shell rshell at iafrica.com
Wed Jan 25 07:58:59 PST 2012

Dear Framers:
I am having a little bother with FM9.p255 windows 7 crashing intermittently
after months of blissful stability.
Needless to say I am near completion of this project.

I am checking everything.
Have reloaded TCS
Have miffed all files

I have incorporated the little plug-in to always set FM as my default
printer, although Adobe PDF is already my default printer.
I am using the Adobe Garamond font family with Myriad Roman
However, when I produce my .ps file I still get the message" your fonts have
changed."
Since FM sort of gulps when it does this, I assume that some major
reformatting is going on at this point.

Should I be worried and what does the pesky message mean?

Rob Shell