FM + CMS + SMEs w/o $$$?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:48:14 PST 2012

My take on it would be to use a free open source engine such as WordPress
as the CMS (I've been doing this a lot lately -- good solid platform.)

Then use Frame's database publishing capability to to into the MySQL
database that feed the CMS and pull out content. You should also be able to
pull legacy content out of Frame through MIF2go HTML or XML.

No, I haven't done it yet, but all the pieces should theoretically work
together. "Some assembly required."
 ;- )

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.