FM + CMS + SMEs w/o $$$?

Jack DeLand jackdeland at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 12:39:32 PST 2012

Richard,

Thanks very much for your detailed input.  I am the sole writer for our
outfit, with 15 developers in the UK and some management types in the UK and
Michigan.  I think moving to structured FM may be the better method for us
for a variety of reasons, but I will look into the feasibility of having
SMEs do edits in FM.  Definitely food for thought.

Regards,

Jack