FM + CMS + SMEs w/o $$$?

D L Reynolds reynolds at semicool.com
Fri Jan 27 10:52:14 PST 2012

> IMHO FM's got an awful steep learning curve for just word processing

For what it's worth, a colleague has created a customized user interface for FM that shows only basic functions; all the fancy stuff that can get you into trouble is hidden from the user. This enables non-FM types like admins and engineers to use it as if it were a simple word processor, but they can't hose things -- at least not creatively.

I can't swear to this, but I think he did the whole thing with changes to the maker.ini file.

D L Reynolds
reynolds at semicool.com