Copying large data sets into tables

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Jan 30 11:38:03 PST 2012

I have not tried this with FM10, but it worked in FM7 for huge tables.

Strip everything out of your Word doc except what you want to import.

>From FM just import the Word doc, but use "copy into document" instead
of "by reference". This is the only time I ever use that choice.

Then you need to format the results to fit your document.

HTH,

Clint

Clint Owen | Sr. Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1
425 743 8674 | Fax: +1 425 743 8113