Is there interest in an update to the List of Plugins?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:25:25 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

As some of you may remember, a number of years ago I created a list of
FrameMaker plugins and utilities that I shared with the framers' lists
because, at the time, there wasn't a single place to find that
information. Jeremy Griffith and Shlomo Perets were kind enough to
make that list available on their websites, and I think it's still
there.

The last update I made was about 3 years ago, so it's pretty out of date.

Is there interest in my making another update? There are web sites out
there now (Leximation, for example, and failing that, Google) that
have a reasonably complete listing of plugins, so I'm not certain
there's a real need; however, if enough people ARE interested I'll
update it and ask Jeremy and Shlomo if they'd be willing to host the
update again, or I can just send it on request.

--
Lin Sims