Formatting in EDD

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:58:04 PDT 2012

Hi Kristy,

I have found Structured FM hard to tame in this way too. I have found that
making Format Change Lists in the EDD itself and have the relevant element
call the particular format from there never fails.

Haven't tried this extensively in FM10, but it worked like a charm in 7.2.
:-)

The only thing you always have to check is if you are allowing options of
fonts that some fonts don't have 'bold' as an option and then FM tries to
force a 'bolded' instead which can give problems in a searchable pdf. But I
guess you already know that.

HTH,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland