Can't Get "Delete Empty Pages" to stick (Alison Craig)

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Sun Jul 15 01:20:02 PDT 2012

HI Alison,
One thing I find that usually helps, apart from everything everyone else suggested (i.e. the pagination issues) is to first save the file and then run the Format> Page Layout> Apply Master Pages to the file with the extra pages.
This usually solves the problem, especially if I got the extra pages after hiding some conditions. Usually, Save, deletes the extra pages, but not when special Master pages are used.

Lastly, if nothing else works, then why don't you just use the Special>Delete Pages option. Just make sure that there is really nothing on the empty pages. Verify this by viewing the end-of-file marker on the last page that you're *not* deleting.

Hope this helps,
Orly.

Message: 3