Adding a column to multiple tables

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Jul 20 11:21:10 PDT 2012

All,

I have a two chapters in a guide that I am currently working on that have
over 100 tables each. The format for the tables was supposedly locked down,
but now, I have been asked to add an additional column to every table. It
would be the last (right-most column) in the table and it must have  width
of 1.25". Is there a way to semi-automate this process as at all in
Framemaker? If I were copying rows that would be one thing as Framemaker
gives you the option about the location to paste copied table rows but not
w/ columns. Right now, I am just pointing and clicking and using the Insert
column and Resize column options and at this rate, I will burn half a day!

Thanks,

TVB