Adding a column to multiple tables

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:04:26 PDT 2012

Try Rick Quattro's Table Cleaner plugin. There's an option for adding
columns to tables, and it also lets you resize all the columns in all
the tables at the same time (as I recall; been a while since I had to
use that feature).

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/tablecleaner/index.htm

Worth the money, IMNSHO.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Tammy Van Boening
<tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I have a two chapters in a guide that I am currently working on that have
> over 100 tables each. The format for the tables was supposedly locked down,
> but now, I have been asked to add an additional column to every table. It
> would be the last (right-most column) in the table and it must have  width
> of 1.25". Is there a way to semi-automate this process as at all in
> Framemaker? If I were copying rows that would be one thing as Framemaker
> gives you the option about the location to paste copied table rows but not
> w/ columns. Right now, I am just pointing and clicking and using the Insert
> column and Resize column options and at this rate, I will burn half a day!
>
> Thanks,
>
> TVB

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/ljsims.ml%40gmail.com