FM10 crashes saving book as HTML, inserts rogue word

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 06:36:46 PDT 2012

Rick Quatro has a Framescript or two that will convert a book (and/or, I
believe, a directory of .fm files) into a single monolithic .fm file while
updating cross-refs, etc.
I've used them a couple times a couple years ago for a similar job.
In any case, ping Rick, get the scripts and run them, and then export the
file through MIF2Go, and you should be done.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.