FM10 crashes saving book as HTML, inserts rogue word

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 01:40:39 PDT 2012

I can't say anything about the crash.  But I can say that the inconsistencies when saving as HTML may have to do with your book-wide HTML setup.  The first document in the book should have two sets of HTML setup flows, one for the document and one for the book.  Look at your ref pages in that first file -- you should see two versions of each HTML setup table.  Make sure both are in sync.  My guess is they are not.

About the crash, I would try making a special book using your files, but with only the first file in the book, then try that.  See if it crashes.  If it does, then zip it up and send it to the team in India.  You would be doing us all a favor.  If it doesn't crash, add files one-by-one until you get the crash. Then delete files EXCEPT that culprit until it's the only one.  Still crashes?  You might have something odd in that file -- try mif-washing it.  Othersies, zip it up and send it to India!

Cheers              cud