Importing Word Object into FrameMaker doc

Thomas, Lynn Lynn.Thomas at inin.com
Tue Jun 5 13:57:15 PDT 2012

I would like to insert an existing Word document as an Appendix into my FrameMaker document. I would like to import it as an object so that I can easily edit the Word doc as needed without having to reimport a file each time. However, after I import, I see only the first page of the 27 page Word doc. I have tried this in Frame 9 and Frame 10. Is this behavior is normal? And does anyone have any suggestions how I can display the entire Word doc?  Thank you for any words of wisdom you can provide.

Lynn T