Find/Change Character Format Override in FM10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Jun 7 13:47:12 PDT 2012

Thanks to Craig Ede for pointing me to the new FM10 Find/Change
Character Format Override feature.

It's pretty crude. You can't specify a specific character format
override to search for, the way you can when simply searching for
character formats, so you can't find Italic or Bold overrides.

It would be more consistent with other entries on the Find drop-down
item if it were called Any Character Format Override.

As is, the only use I can see for it would be to go through manually
and fix each override individually.

Who does Adobe talk to when designing these features?