Find/Change Character Format Override in FM10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jun 8 08:42:22 PDT 2012

Yes, but I'm cleaning up a >1000-page doc that has been updated by
many hands over the years. I need to look at each mistake and decide
what correct tags are, if any. Some of the mistakes are pretty
creative, e.g. somebody had a habit of accidentally formatting whole
paragraph with character tags and then using overrides to get it back
to normal.

FM10 can remove all character, paragraph, or table overrides in a book
with a single Change command, but I can't see that being useful very
often.