Find/Change Character Format Override in FM10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Jun 11 13:29:12 PDT 2012

Here's a tedious chore: somebody apparently formatted an entire
chapter with the Emphasis (italic) tag, and then used Format > Font >
Style > Plain to suppress it, so everything that should be plain text
has a character format override. There are hundreds of such strings.
Find, Default ¶ Font, Find, Default ¶ Font, Find, Default ¶ Font ...

Too bad Find/Change isn't flexible enough to find the combination of
Emphasis tag and Plain style and replace Emphasis with Default ¶ Font.