Frame > RoboHelp > Web app

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Jun 8 08:48:19 PDT 2012

That's exactly what WebHelp is for. At least with RoboHelp 9 and
FrameMaker 10, it's easy to set up and works well, though the output
options are not as flexible as I'd like. I have a script for
automatically generating both PDF and WebHelp I can send you.

The CSH process for developers is described in the docs:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WSFE586D66-E937-45bd-9F7B-3425A0D02B42.html