Scroll Wheel Still Does Not Work

Charles Brady crbrady2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 16:00:38 PDT 2012

Yes, I did go back to FreeWheel. I even tried doing a System Restore, as I had installed the new ZoneAlarm Firewall & AntiVirus, but Restore would not work. So I tried uninstalling ZoneAlarm and seeing if the scroll wheel would work -- it didn't. I guess I'll just have to live with the problem.

Thanks,

Chuck