FM 8 on Win 7 x64 - Installation error - flash.ocx not part of Windows 7

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Tue Jun 12 21:34:01 PDT 2012

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:09:13 -0700, "VLM TechSubs"
<TechSubs at VibrantLivingMinistries.org> wrote:

>I realize that there are known problems using FM 8 on
>Win 7, but it’s what I have available at the moment,
>and I only need to work on a few small documents for
>a few days on this particular machine.

I also have FM8 installed on Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit,
and did not see any such problem.  It works fine;
in fact, it's the version I use routinely rather
than suffer through FM9, which I also have on the
same machine...

Is your FM8 fully patched, to 8.0p277?  If not, I'd
do that first...

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/