Find/Change Character Format Override in FM10

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:15:22 PDT 2012

I commented the other day on how to do a file scrub of formats that would
work well in your situation using the File > Utilities > Create and Apply
formats. Didn't see it get delivered, but framers is often odd about how
long it takes for stuff from me to get delivered, if ever, so maybe it'll
show up later.

This would create a new format, samename1, that would allow you to reformat
it everywhere in the file by redefining the override out of existence.

Good luck.

Craig